NNOMY (National Network Opposing the Militarization of Youth) is a national networking body that brings together national, regional and local organizations to oppose the growing intrusion of the military in young people's lives. In order to build upon the collaborative efforts to produce a national counter-recruitment organizing effort, we propose the following:
NNOMY will endeavor to:
- promote communication and sharing of organizing skills and resources;
- stimulate collaboration between network members on projects that would advance our collective goals;
- facilitate nationally coordinated actions and campaigns;
- strengthen youth-led efforts on campuses and in communities; and
- educate the broader activist community and general public on the need to become involved in these efforts.